Daily COVID-19 Report
(Latest update for deaths: 26 Jan 2021 - 07:30 PM)
of Tests (PCR)0Total Tested (PCR)0
Status of CasesStable0Critical0Active Cases Receiving Treatment0
Weekly Contact Tracing Update
Average Number of
New Cases / Day
- Last Week0
This Week 0
Local Cases0Travel Cases0
Contact Tracing Highlights
- Cluster 93350: A 39-year-old male citizen tested positive through random community screening. Contact tracing revealed 11 positive cases across 3 different households, all of whom had direct contact with the index case, including his direct family members, sisters, nieces and nephews.
- Cluster 94090: Contact tracing of a 67-year-old male citizen who tested positive through random community screening revealed 14 positive cases, all of whom had direct contact with the index case. Two of the cases detected are the index case’s immediate family that include his daughters, while 12 other cases are work-related as they are employees who work in the index case’s company.
- Cluster 94807: A 16-year-old male citizen tested positive through random community testing. Through contact tracing, 9 positive cases were revealed across 3 different households. Seven of the cases detected include the index case’s parents, sisters, brother, and nieces. In addition to family members, two cases that had direct contact with the index case were identified through sports activities.
- Cluster 93788: A 59-year-old female citizen tested positive after developing symptoms. Contact tracing revealed 7 positive cases across 5 different households, all of whom had direct contact with the index case. The cases detected include the index case’s husband, grandchildren, and two domestic helpers, and work employees.
- Cluster 94807: Contact tracing of a 35-year-old male expatriate who tested positive after developing symptoms revealed 5 positive cases all of whom had direct contact with the index case. The cases are work-related as they all work for the same company, and some share the same accommodation.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
21 Jan 2021