Daily COVID-19 Report
(Latest update for deaths: 10 Apr 2021 - 11:00 PM)
of Tests (PCR)0Total Tested (PCR)0
Status of CasesStable0Critical0Active Cases Receiving Treatment0
Weekly Contact Tracing Update
Average Number of
New Cases / Day
- Last Week0
This Week 0
Local Cases0Travel Cases0
Contact Tracing Highlights
- Cluster 143672: Contact tracing of a 40-year-old female citizen who tested positive after developing symptoms revealed 17 positive cases from 2 different households, all of whom had direct contact with the index case. The cases detected are family-related and include the index case’s parents, children, siblings, nieces and nephews.
- Cluster 136059: A 65-year-old male citizen who tested positive after developing symptoms revealed a total of 20 family-related positive cases, 13 of which are primary infections and 7 are secondary infections from 3 different households. The cases detected include the index case’s wife, children, daughters-in-law and grandchildren.
- Cluster 142128: Contact tracing of a symptomatic 1-year-old female citizen revealed 15 positive cases, all within the immediate family.
- Cluster 138513: A 29-year-old female citizen who was confirmed positive revealed 12 family-related positive cases from 5 different households. The cases all had direct contact with the index case at a family gathering, and include the index case’s mother, daughters, siblings, nieces and nephews.
- Cluster 136551: A 50-year-old female citizen who tested positive after developing symptoms revealed 11 positive cases from 3 different households. The cases detected are family related and include the index case’s husband, sisters, brother-in-law, nieces and nephews, all of whom had direct contact with the index case. Further contact tracing of one of the nieces identified her brother and uncle as cases of secondary infection. This cluster resulted in a total of 13 positive cases.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
08 Apr 2021