The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Rapid Test Device
Daily COVID-19 Report
(Latest update for deaths: 26 Nov 2020 - 01:00 PM)
Status of CasesStable0Critical0Active Cases Receiving Treatment0
What are the symptoms?
What we advise
Wear a face mask
Wash your hands with water and soap regularly
Refrain from interacting with people or attending social gatherings
Refrain from shaking hands; opt for verbal greetings
Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze
Clean and disinfect surfaces regularly
Download the "BeAware Bahrain" app on your mobile phone
Questions & answers
COVID-19 is a new strain of a coronavirus that has been discovered recently in China and has spread around the world.
- Shortness of breath.
- Loss of the sense of smell and taste.
- Digestive symptoms.
- Symptoms of upper respiratory infection: sore throat, runny nose.
- Myalgia (muscle pain).
- There are cases that do not develop symptoms until after a laboratory diagnosis.
It can be transmitted from person to person by:
- Direct contact.
- Droplets from sneezing, coughing, or talking.
- Wear a mask when out in public.
- Follow health and social distancing guidelines.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly using soap and water. Use alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently used.
- Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing and dispose of used tissues properly.
- Avoid contact with people experiencing fever or suffering from a cough.